1. Combine soup, cheese, 1 teaspoon paprika and Worcestershire sauce in slow cooker.
2. Cover; cook on LOW 2 to 3 hours.
3. Add half-and-half; stir until blended.
4. Cover; cook on LOW another 20 minutes.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Sprinkle with additional paprika or snipped chives.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (141g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 315 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g||111 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 110.9mg||34 %|
|Sodium 1348.2mg||46 %|
|Potassium 160.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.3g|
|Protein 23.5g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 421
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!