1. Spray 4 to 5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, place garlic and oil. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in cooker over garlic. Place mushrooms over chicken; pour wine over all.
2. Cover; cook on LOW heat setting 5 to 6 hours.
3. Remove chicken from cooker; place on plate and cover to keep warm. In small bowl, mix water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into liquid cooker. Increase setting to HIGH; cover and cook about 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
4. Return chicken to cooker. Cover; cook on HIGH heat setting 5 minutes or longer until chicken is hot.
5. To serve, spoon mushroom mixture over chicken breasts; sprinkle with parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 155.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 634mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 54.6g||78 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 297
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.