1) Place chicken, pinto beans, green chiles, chipotle chiles and gravy mix (dry) in order listed in a 3-4 quart slow cooker.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
3) About 30 minutes before serving, make Spanish rice as directed on package.
4) Stir tomato into chicken mixture
5) To serve, spoon about 1 1/4 chicken mixture over 1/2 cup rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (179g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 201 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.4g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.9g|
|Cholesterol 120.4mg||37 %|
|Sodium 399.9mg||14 %|
|Potassium 373.3mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 25.5g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 331
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.