1. Remove fronds from fennel and cut into 1 inch pieces, then set aside in a bowl. Cut fennel lengthwise in half. Thinly slice one half of fennel bulb and stalks and add to bowl. Chop up and combine with rosemary sprigs and sliced garlic.
2. Place large pot on stove over medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of butter and sliced andouille sausage. Cook 8-10 minutes and add chopped fennel, rosemary sprigs, and sliced garlic. Continue stirring up.
3. Add the white wine to pot. Squeeze lemon juice into pot. Simmer for 5 more minutes as flavors begin to meld.
4. Add white beans to pot and cook until warm. Turn off heat and stir in 1/2 cup of parsley.
5. Add the next 1/2 cup of parsley. Mix up all ingredients.
6. Serve the sausage, white bean, and wine sauce topped with the fennel parsely salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (143g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 313 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.8g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 89.3mg||27 %|
|Sodium 752.2mg||26 %|
|Potassium 377.3mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 17.8g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 399
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!