Preheat oven to 375 10-11 minutes
1. In medium mixing bowl cream sugar and butter
2. Add Baking soda and cream of tartar
3. Beat until combined
4. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined
5. Stir in flour
6. Cover and chill dough for 1 hour
7. Combine 2 TB sugar and cinnamon
8. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and coat with mixture.
9. Bake at 375 for 10-11 minutes. Cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (201g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 296 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.9g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 20g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 143.4mg||44 %|
|Sodium 5415.7mg||187 %|
|Potassium 121.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 111.5g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 109.5g|
|Protein 9.9g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 776
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!