1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large skillet, heat olive oil on medium. Add chicken, salt/pepper to taste and saute for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in spices, black beans, corn and spinach. Cook until spinach is wilted then remove from heat.
4. Add cheese and spoon into tortillas and roll up. Brush each side with olive oil.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (271g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 309 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.3g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 18g||90 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 119.9mg||37 %|
|Sodium 865.4mg||30 %|
|Potassium 665.9mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.4g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 13.6g|
|Protein 47.7g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 576
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!