Preheat oven to 350
1. In a bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, 1/3 cup olives, chilies, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce.
2. Transfer to an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
4. Sprinkle tomato on top in the shape of a star; outline with remaining olives.
5. Sprinkle onions around the star.
Serve with tortilla chips.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (826g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1715 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 190.5g||254 %|
|Saturated Fat 70.8g||354 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 40.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 361.2mg||111 %|
|Sodium 5586.3mg||193 %|
|Potassium 610.5mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.4g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g||36 %|
|Sugars, other 50.3g|
|Protein 71.6g||102 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2223
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!