1. Bring to the boil saucepan of cold water. Add the spaghetti and cook stated length of time on instructions, or until al dente
2. Meanwhile, cut the chop the bacon into strips then squares.
3. Heat a large, deep frying pan over a medium-high heat, add the oil and bacon and fry until lightly golden. Add the garlic, parsley and mushrooms and cook for a few minutes, then remove from the heat and set aside.
4. Drain the spaghetti well, tip into the frying pan with the bacon, garlic, parsley and mushrooms add the beaten eggs and half the grated pecorino cheese and toss together.
5. Season to taste with a little salt and black pepper. The heat from the spaghetti will be sufficient to partly cook the egg, finally add cream and toss once more to mixed in. Take to the table and serve in warmed pasta bowls, sprinkled with the rest of the cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (58g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 64 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.1g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 24.3mg||7 %|
|Sodium 9.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 106mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 28g|
|Protein 5.4g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 204
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!