1. In a 4 quart pot add the olive oil (EVOO) and bring up to mid. heat (5).
2. Once at right temp, cut Hot Italian Sausages into 1/2 inch pieces (use sharp knife as it cuts better).
3. Let meat cook but keep stirring as the meat will stick to pot.
4. When meat is starting to turn light brown and the onion, red wine vinegar and chili paste.
5. Let onoins cook down and then add garlic, soya sauce and can of tomato puree.
6. Now turn heat down to (3) let simmer for about 15 min. then add can of diced tomatos.
7. Leave to simmer another 15 min. now add your herbs, salt and pepper.
8. Turn it down to (2) and let low simmer go for 25 min. stir it every 5 min.
9 Use fresh herbs for best taste.
!0. Don''t like it a bit spicey then omit the chili paste.
I Like the fresh Herbs!
Goes good with a nice home made dry red wine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (253g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.6g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 1.3mg||0 %|
|Sodium 229.8mg||8 %|
|Potassium 778.4mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.8g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 13.9g|
|Protein 3.5g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.