1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
2. Return spaghetti to warm saucepan. Stir butter into hot pasta until melted. Stir in egg and Parmesan; set aside.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium skillet cook ground beef, onion, sweet pepper, garlic, and fennel seeds until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain. Stir in tomato sauce and oregano; heat through.
4. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Press spaghetti mixture onto bottom and up sides of pie plate, forming a crust. Spread cottage cheese on the top and up the sides of pasta crust. Spread meat mixture over cottage cheese. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake in a 350 F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. To serve, cut into wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (175g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 119 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.2g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 79.2mg||24 %|
|Sodium 519.1mg||18 %|
|Potassium 365.2mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 17.4g|
|Protein 20.8g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 280
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.