1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Drizzle squash with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Cook 45 minutes to an hour until squash is tender.
4. While squash is baking in the last 10 minutes, heat cream, garlic and sage in pan over medium heat. Add half of the parmesan and melt to integrate. Cook 10 min until cream is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
5. When squash is done and cooled slightly, use fork to pull out of skin. It should come out in strands like pasta.
6. Combine squash and cream sauce in a small casserole dish. Mix to integrate. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Sprinkle remaining parmesan on top.
8. Return to oven until cheese is melted & bubbly.
9. Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (265g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 186 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.7g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g||61 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 69mg||21 %|
|Sodium 1080.2mg||37 %|
|Potassium 280.3mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 16.4g|
|Protein 8.6g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 275
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.