Try this Spicy Chicken Soup recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Combine the olive oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a large stockpot over medium heat and cook, stirring until very aromatic.
2. Add the stock and chicken to the pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat
3. Reduce the heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken from the pot with a slotted spoon and shred it.
5. Increase the heat and bring the soup back to a boil.
6. Add the bok choy, carrots, and celery, reduce the heat, and simmer until the bok choy leaves are vibrant green, 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Remove the pot from the heat, and stir in the shredded chicken and cilantro.
8. Serve hot, garnished with the scallions.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 5.7mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.