1. Combine the olive oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a large stockpot over medium heat and cook, stirring until very aromatic.
2. Add the stock and chicken to the pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat
3. Reduce the heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken from the pot with a slotted spoon and shred it.
5. Increase the heat and bring the soup back to a boil.
6. Add the bok choy, carrots, and celery, reduce the heat, and simmer until the bok choy leaves are vibrant green, 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Remove the pot from the heat, and stir in the shredded chicken and cilantro.
8. Serve hot, garnished with the scallions.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 5.7mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!