1. Lightly spray a 24cm x 32cm rectangular ovenproof dish with olive
2. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract excess moisture.
3. Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat.
Add garlic, mushrooms and herbs. Cook, stirring for 3 minutes, or
until mushrooms are tender. Add lentils and spinach. Cook, stirring
for a further 3 minutes, or until well combined and any excess
liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes.
4. Stir in ricotta until well combined. Season with pepper. Using a
teaspoon fill cannelloni shells with ricotta mixture, pressing in firmly
5. Spread passata over base of prepared dish. Arrange cannelloni on
top in a single layer. Pour canned tomatoes evenly over cannelloni,
to cover. Sprinkle with half the parmesan. Cover with sheet of lightly
6. Cook in an 180C oven (fan-forced) for 35 minutes. Remove foil.
Return to oven for a further 10-15 minutes, or until cannelloni is
tender when tested with the tip of a knife. Remove from oven.
7. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Serve with rocket.
Tips: Fresh ricotta is available from delicatessens or the deli counter
at supermarkets. Recipe can be prepared up to end of step 5 one
day ahead. Keep, covered in fridge. Cook as required.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (241g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 52 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.8g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 17.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 147.2mg||5 %|
|Potassium 603.1mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 7.5g|
|Protein 10.6g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 128
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!