1. Rub steak with 1 tsp oil and season both sides-set aside for 5 minutes
2. Combine vinegar, mustard, sugar/honey, salt and pepper add 2 tablespoons olive oil and shake/mix well
3. Lightly oil grill pan. Over medium-high heat grill the steak 4 minutes per side for medium-rare
Tent with foil and set aside to let rest 5 minutes
4. Combine salad greens, tomatoes and red onion in a large bowl and dressing
5. Thinly slice the steak cross grain add on plates to salad and crumbled feta
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (271g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 227 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.2g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 64.4mg||20 %|
|Sodium 227.8mg||8 %|
|Potassium 564.3mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 3.8g|
|Protein 25.7g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 354
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!