Favourite of kids and adults
1. Place breadcrumbs onto a board, into a bowl or as preferred. These will be used later to coat the hamburgers.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for breadcrumbs. Use hands to combine ingredients.
3. Take a small amount of combined mixture and use hands to form into a hamburger ball. Roll ball in the breadcrumbs and set aside on a clean plate or tray for later refrigeration.
4. When all hamburgers rolled and coated in breadcrumbs, place into refrigerator to settle; approx 1 hour.
5. Shallow fry burgers or ideally cook them on a barbeque. Serve as traditional burgers in a roll or otherwise as desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (197g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 335 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.2g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 157.5mg||48 %|
|Sodium 472.4mg||16 %|
|Potassium 509.2mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7g|
|Protein 33.2g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 507
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.