Strawberry and banana is such a tasty combination. The addition of sour cream makes the banana bread more moist and adds something special to the flavor. You can also add 1/2 cup of your favorite nuts if you like.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugars. Then add in the eggs, vanilla, sour cream and mashed bananas and mix thoroughly. Stir in the chopped strawberries.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, stirring well as you go.
5. Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan and bake on 350F for around 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the loaf pan before removing and placing on a wire cooling rack to cool fully.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (147g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 86 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.6g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 24.9mg||8 %|
|Sodium 5531.8mg||191 %|
|Potassium 216.3mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.7g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 47.1g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 287
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.