1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugars. Then add in the eggs, vanilla, sour cream and mashed bananas and mix thoroughly. Stir in the chopped strawberries.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, stirring well as you go.
5. Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan and bake on 350F for around 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the loaf pan before removing and placing on a wire cooling rack to cool fully.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (147g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 86 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.6g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 24.9mg||8 %|
|Sodium 5531.8mg||191 %|
|Potassium 216.3mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.7g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 47.1g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 287