1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 F). Line muffin tin with paper cups.
2. Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl and set aside.
3. In another mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until well combined. Gently whisk in milk, yoghurt, butter and vanilla extract.
4. Quickly add the flour into this mixture and stir till they start to blend. Gently fold in strawberries. The batter should be rather lumpy at this stage.
5. Fill the paper cups with the batter until about 3/4 full. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or till the top is nicely browned. Cool muffins on a wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (479g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 467 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 51.9g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 31.7g||158 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 222.1mg||68 %|
|Sodium 5213.3mg||180 %|
|Potassium 213.2mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 438g||129 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 434.6g|
|Protein 13.3g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2198
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!