1. Take a green peppy, cut in half and clean out
2. Stuff with a mixture of rice and tomato sauce
3. Cover top with ground up crackers and shredded cheese
4. Cook in oven until cooked (lol I don't know cooking times well)
5. Broil a bit to get the cheese all bubbly
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (911g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 533 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 59.2g||79 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.6g||118 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.8g|
|Cholesterol 90.4mg||28 %|
|Sodium 5694.1mg||196 %|
|Potassium 2104.3mg||55 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 376.9g||111 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19.8g||79 %|
|Sugars, other 357.1g|
|Protein 65.9g||94 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2311
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!