Try this Stuffed Peppers recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Sauté Beef, Onion and Parsley in Butter.
2. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
3. Add Rice and Tomato Juice. Sauté for 15 minutes.
4. Allow mixture to cool.
5. Add Egg and Sour Cream.
6. Clean Peppers. Discard tops.
7. Stuff the Peppers with the mixture.
8. Top off with Sour Cream and Breadcrumbs.
9. Place Peppers in Casserole dish with lid.
10. Bake in Oven at 350?F for 30 minutes.
(Römertopf @ 425?F for 45 minutes.)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (117g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 8.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 309.3mg||11 %|
|Potassium 264.7mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 9.1g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 73
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.