1. Preheat oven at 350 deg F and prep baking sheet with a little olive oil.
2. Wipe mushrooms and remove the center stem. Place bottom up on baking sheet side by side.
3. Slice 1tbsp butter and place on each mushroom.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper for taste on each mushroom, and top with onions and set a side
5. Wash shrimp and drain well. Place shrimp in cutting board and chop shrimp until minced.
6. Place minced shrimp in mixing bowl, add chopped ingredients (onions, garlic, hot peppers,
and cilantro/cilantro/shadow-beny), salt and pepper for taste and mix well.
7. Place baking sheet with mushrooms in the oven for 5mins or until onions are tender.
8. In a medium sauce pan at heat olive oil and 1 tbsp butter, add seasoned shrimp and sauté for 5 mins or until shrimp turns pink.
9. Remove mushroom from the oven and set aside.
10. Turn sauce pan down to medium heat, add chopped tomatoes, oregano and paprika and incorporate well into cooked shrimp. Simmer uncovered for 5 mins or until most water released by shrimp and tomatoes has evaporated.
11. Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs and parmesan cheese (remember to keep a little aside so you can top your stuffed mushrooms).
12. With generous spoonfuls top each mushroom with your shrimp mixture. And if there is any remaining mixture top up each mushroom.
13. Sprinkle each with the remaining parmesan cheese and place in oven for 10 mins
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (126g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 268 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.8g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.3g||86 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 72.9mg||22 %|
|Sodium 582.1mg||20 %|
|Potassium 224mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 22.2g|
|Protein 9.7g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 400
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.