- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the onion and on medium, stirring occationaly until soft & lightly browned.
- Stir in the sun-dried tomato paste, chopped tomatoes, zucchini, diced potatoes, and garlic and cook slowly for 10 minutes, uncovered, shaking the pan frequently to stop the vegetables from sticking to the base.
- Pour in the stock or water and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, partialy cover the pan, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Add more stock if necessary.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the basil and half the cheese. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Serve hot, sprinkled with the remaining cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (436g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 47 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.2g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 9.7mg||3 %|
|Sodium 966.5mg||33 %|
|Potassium 661.2mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 17.3g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 151
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.