1. Peel the potatoes and carrots. Wash clean and chop in 1-inch bits. Place on a greased (or sprayed with baking spray) good size casserole.
2. Preheat the oven to 350F.
3. Peal the plums and chop in small bite-size pieces. Add to the sweet potatoes and carrots in the casserole and mix everything well. You can mix the ingredients in a separate bowl from the beginning, but since it's just a few of them, putting everything straight into the casserole is just as easy.
4. Mix 1/2 cup honey, butter, salt and paprika. Pour over the veggies and plums.
5. Place in the 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
6. Get the casserole out of the oven and toss the veggies once again.
7. Increase the oven temperature to 400F. Place the casserole back in for another 20-30 minutes. It's ready when you can cut through the carrots easily.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (194g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 73 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.1g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 20.4mg||6 %|
|Sodium 717.6mg||25 %|
|Potassium 531.8mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 33.2g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 223
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.