1. Coat beef with flour and brown in skillet in olive oil
2. Place browned meat and vegetables in bottom of crockpot and cover with pepper
3. Pour BBQ and Worcestershire sauce over meet and veggies
4. Add broth and bouillon cubes last
5. Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours. Serve with shredded cheese on top (Optional)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2356g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2213 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 245.9g||328 %|
|Saturated Fat 140.9g||704 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 72.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.7g|
|Cholesterol 701.5mg||216 %|
|Sodium 4484.2mg||155 %|
|Potassium 6198.2mg||163 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 242.5g||71 %|
|Dietary Fiber 39.7g||159 %|
|Sugars, other 202.8g|
|Protein 131.3g||188 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3675
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!