1. Cube the chilled butter. Cut down length wise twice, and then width wise (this makes the perfect size)
2. Stir together Flour, Salt and add Cubed Chilled Butter. Cut into flour with a pastry blender until you have medium fine crumbs. Add Sugar, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon and stir well.
3. Take 4 cups of that Crumb Mixture and place in another bowl. Add Melted Butter and stir until blended. Then take your fingers and Fluff the crumbs
4. To the remaining crumb base add Ginger, Nutmeg, Cloves and Baking Soda. Then add Vanilla, Buttermilk and Egg and beat until you have a smooth THICK batter.
5. Grease 9x13 pan and spread the batter evenly into pan
6. Sprinkle the crumb mixture on top.
7. Bake @ 350* for 40 – 45 minutes
8. Cool COMPLETELY!!! On a wire rack
9. Then dust with Powdered Sugar
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (77g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 133 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 49.5mg||15 %|
|Sodium 119.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 72.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.8g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 35.7g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 293
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.