Try this Three Cheese Broccoli Corn Bread recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Grease a 9 X 13 baking dish. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat (I use handmixer) together eggs, cottage cheese, milk, butter, and tobasco.
3. Slightly thaw the frozen broccoli in microwave; Chop partially thawed broccoli into small floretts and chop the "pieces". Stir the broccoli, cornbread mix, cheeses, and onion into the egg mixture.
4. Spoon the batter into the greased baking dish, spreading evenly.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cut into squares and serve.
Note: Can use fresh broccol, but partially cook in the microwave before adding to batter.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (95g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 93 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.3g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 275.6mg||85 %|
|Sodium 194.1mg||7 %|
|Potassium 113.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 10.4g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 141
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.