1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9" springform cake pan with nonstick spray.
2. Set out all cheesecake ingredients. Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. With an electric mixer set to medium speed, beat until smooth, 1 - 2 minutes. Continuing to beat the mixture, gradually add yogurt, egg whites, lemon juice, and flour. Beat until thoroughly mixed, about 2 minutes.
3. Evenly pour mixture into the cake pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake until firm, 40 - 45 minutes.
4. Once cheesecake has completely cooled, evenly top with crushed graham crackers. Drizzle with caramel dip and sprinkle with pecans.
5. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Release springform, slice, and dig in!
Nutrition: 1 slice (1/8 recipe) = 213 cal, 4.5g fat, 32g carbs, 24g sugar, 12g protein
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (120g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 6.8mg||2 %|
|Sodium 443.9mg||15 %|
|Potassium 217.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 21.3g|
|Protein 10.9g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 165
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!