1) Toast the bread, if desired.
2) In a shallow dish, add beans and avocado, and mashed them together with a fork.
3) Add in the cilantro, green onion, tuna, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper to taste, then stir until well combined.
4) Spread about 1/3 cup of the mixture onto each slice of toast, then cut in half and smash together nicely.
5) Put into a glass container, adding berries in remaining space.
6) Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (325g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 162 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 94.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 988.6mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.8g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.3g||73 %|
|Sugars, other 30.5g|
|Protein 12.9g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 377
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!