1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut cauliflower into small pieces.
3. Cook in large pot of boiling water until cauliflower is tender, but not overly soft.
4. Drain well and mash with potato masher, leaving some chunks.
5. Mix in cream cheese, sour cream, green onion, Parmesan, and 3/4 of the bacon.
6. Spread evenly in an 8 X 8 inch glass casserole dish.
7. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and reserved bacon.
8. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3078g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6859 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 762.1g||1016 %|
|Saturated Fat 415.3g||2076 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 208g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 37.1g|
|Cholesterol 2304.5mg||709 %|
|Sodium 8559.4mg||295 %|
|Potassium 5734.1mg||151 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 126g||37 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.6g||87 %|
|Sugars, other 104.3g|
|Protein 183.6g||262 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7945
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.