1. Heat oven to 350. In large bowl beat together margarine and shugars until creamy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
3. Add combined flour, backing soda, cinnamon and salt, mix well.
4. Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 8-10 min. for chewy or 12 min. for a crisp cookie. Cool 1 min. on cookie sheet, remove to wire rack. Cool completely
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (529g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 968 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 107.5g||143 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.6g||108 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 49.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 30.4g|
|Cholesterol 528.8mg||163 %|
|Sodium 1588.7mg||55 %|
|Potassium 1209.7mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 248.6g||73 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 238.4g|
|Protein 28.6g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2008
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.