1. In a large bowl mix together PB and maple syrup for 30-60 seconds, until it thickens up.
2: stir in coconut flour until combined. Texture shouldn’t be too sticky or too dry.
3. Add salt to taste and stir in cereal
4. shape into small balls
5. In a small pot, add chocolate chips and coconut oil. Stir frequently and on low.
6. Dip PB balls in chocolate and place on tray with parchment paper.
7. Place balls in freezer. Removed a few minutes before eating.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (18g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 235.1mg||8 %|
|Potassium 11.6mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.1g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 9g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 97
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!