1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 pan
2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don’t want curdled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (852g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 402 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.7g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.1g||121 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 195.2mg||60 %|
|Sodium 1396.2mg||48 %|
|Potassium 1019.6mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 29.1g|
|Protein 57.7g||82 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 760
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.