Try this White Lasagna recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Boil Lasagna noodles and preheat oven to 375
2. Chop onion and slice Roma tomatoes
3. In medium sauce pan, brown pork, 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning, and half of onion over medium heat
For alfredo sauce:
1. Start with 3/4 c milk in a sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Melt in stick of butter, garlic, other half of onion, entire can of grated parmesan, remaining 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning, bag of Italian cheese, and cream cheese
3. Stir ingredients together, add milk as needed for desired consistency
Assemble the Lasagna in 9x13 casserole pan alternating with layers of alfredo, meat, tomatoes, fresh parmesan, and noodles. For top layer, end with tomatoes, sprinkle with parnesan and Parsley flakes
Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until cheese is slightly golden on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (2682g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 2224 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 247.2g||330 %|
|Saturated Fat 144.2g||721 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 63.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.8g|
|Cholesterol 901.6mg||277 %|
|Sodium 4051.2mg||140 %|
|Potassium 4275.7mg||113 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 258.9g||76 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.9g||72 %|
|Sugars, other 241g|
|Protein 146.1g||209 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3771
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.