Ready in 1 hour
It is a wholesome restaurant quality dish that is easily made at home. It makes you feel like a pro! :)
"Followed the recipe exactly, took a little longer to put together then I'd like, but well worth the effort. Very tasty! "- Redz23
Top-ranked recipe named "Mutter Paneer Butter Masala"
1. Make a paste out of garlic, ginger, cashewnuts and 1 cup of onions.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the ground paste and cook till it is light brown in colour
3. Add the chilli powder and tomato puree and cook for a few mins.
4. Add the cumin powder, garam masala, and 1/2 cup of water and cook for some time till the oil separates from the masala
5. In another pan, melt the butter, add the dried fenugreek and onions. Cook until the onions are lightly browned.
6. Add this to the tomato gravy, along with the honey, milk, cream, paneer and salt and allow it to come to a boil.
Serve hot with rotis or parathas.
jmschaub 2 years agoThis has excellent taste. Some of the times are vague, but still workable.
achelian 2 years agoI felt this was a little too tomato-y. Added more cream and some sugar and it was better.
Redz23 2 years agoFollowed the recipe exactly, took a little longer to put together then I'd like, but well worth the effort. Very tasty!
Grayrose 3 years agoWhat a fantastic recipe! Absolutely delicious, thanks very much for submitting this!
Pallav 4 years agoGreat recipie
rgcoch01 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]