Bacon Wrapped Steak Fries
These are great to serve either as a snack along with your favorite frosty beverage, or as a side to a good steak.
Butt Kickin' Blacken contains neither salt nor sugar, and is available at http://www.capnrons.com/index.html/id=BOBSF
For additional pictures, please visit: http://www.capnrons.com/R_S_Bacon_Steak_Fries.html?id=BO"Used Mrs. Dash spicy on some, onion herb on some, and garlic herb on some and left some plain. Only had precooked bacon-really too thin. Put shredded cheese and bacon in the sour cream. " - DoubleChin
Yield: 4 Ready in 1 hours
favorite of 1,258 people 808 people want to try
Bacon Wrapped Steak Fries Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Wash then slice the potatoes, lengthwise, into 8 long strips.
Place them in salted water, to cover, for at least 15 minutes. This will remove the surface starch.
Dry, then coat well with oil, Butt Kickin' Blacken, and salt.
Place on a sheet pan.
3. Bake at 450 for 20 - 25 minutes, or until they get a little soft, and begin to brown.
4.Cut each piece of bacon into 2 long strips, and wrap around the potatoes. You won't need toothpicks if you tuck the ends under the potatoes when you place them back in the pan.
5. Place back in the oven and cook for another 10 - 15 minutes, or, until the bacon looks crispy.
6. Serve immediately with "Bacon Sour Cream". (Sour Cream that you've added cooked, ground bacon)
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Bacon Wrapped Steak Fries Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: