Shrimp and Crab Enchiladas
Easy, tasty seafood enchiladas"I tried this recipe out tonight, we just changed a few things and it was so delicious! What we did was take the crab and shrimp and cheese mix it together and added a little old bay. Then we laid the mix on the tortillas rolled them up and put the enchilada sauce on top. Sprinkled with green onions. We used the sour cream as dipping sauce. It was awesome, definitely easy and a quick meal to make during the week. " - Dancetunes44
Yield: 6 Ready in 1 hours
333 people trying soon
Shrimp and Crab Enchiladas Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lay tortillas on a flat surface. Place cheese, crab, and shrimp in the middle of each (ration the ingredients so each tortilla will contain an equal amount) Make sure to set aside some cheese to sprinkle on top of the tortillas. Roll the tortillas so that the seafood, cheese mixture is held securely inside.
3. Place rolled tortillas side by side in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
4. Pour green enchilada sauce over all the enchiladas, covering them completely. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the enchiladas.
5. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover the enchiladas and cook an additional 15 minutes.
7.Serve hot, garnished with sour cream and green onions.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?