Sweet & Sour Chicken
|1 lbs.boneless chicken breast; cut unto 1 inch strips|
|2 Tbs.Peanut oil; (or olive oil)|
|1/2 cupgreen pepper; cut into matchstick size|
|1/2 cupred pepper; cut into matchstick size|
|1 cupcarrots; cut into matchstick size|
|1 largeclove garlic; minced|
|1/4 cupsoy sauce|
|8 oz.pineapple chunks; including liquid|
|3 Tbs.white vinegar|
|3 Tbs.brown sugar|
|1/2 tsp.ground ginger; (or 1 1/2 tsp. fresh)|
Sweet & Sour Chicken Preparation
* Brown chicken in hot oil in large skillet or wok.
* Add peppers, carrot, and garlic. Cook and stir 2 minutes.
* Mix cornstarch with soy sauce. Add to pan with pineapple and juice.
* Add vinegar, sugar, and ginger.
* Bring to a boil and serve immediately over rice.
Preparation Time: Forty Minutes
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Sweet & Sour Chicken Reviews
Preparation Time: Forty Minutes [I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 2 weeks, 18 hours, 35 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven