1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly butter a 2-quart shallow baking dish
3. Lightly crush garlic with side of knife. Heat cream, milk, garlic, salt and pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat until small bubbles appear around the edge. Remove from heat and let stand 10 min.
4. Arrange half the potatoes in overlapping slices along the bottom the prepared dish. Pour half the cream mixture over the potatoes, then sprinkle with half the cheese. Repeat with remaining potatoes and cheese.
5. Bake 60-70 minutes until top is a deep brown and potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (186g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.6g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 39.3mg||12 %|
|Sodium 135.9mg||5 %|
|Potassium 668.2mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 23.8g|
|Protein 10.3g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 251
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.