A Family favorite for along time. Easy to makes and spices can be adjusted to taste, though I have yet to have anyone turn down seconds. Great to make ahead or double and freeze one for dinner on a day you dont feel like cooking.
1. Brown ground beef and onions in olive oil. Add tomato sauce and spices and simmer for at least 45 minutes.
2. Mix margarine, flour, cottage cheese, and salt over low heat until mixture is smooth. Set Aside.
3. Prepare pasta cooking just until soft. Drain and lay on a non stick surface.
4. Layer Meat sauce, White Sauce, Noodles, and cheese until all is used. End with cheese, top with parmesan.
5. Bake at 325 for 45minuites.
Doubles well, freezes well.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (495g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15|
|Calories from Fat: 432 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.6g||103 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 154.8mg||48 %|
|Sodium 1986.1mg||68 %|
|Potassium 1246.2mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 22.3g|
|Protein 45.8g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 717
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.