1. Season chicken with salt and pepper and coat lightly with flour.
2. Heat 1 T olive oil and butter over medium-high heat and cook chicken until both sides are lightly browned, approx. 3-4 minutes, set aside on plate.
3. Add the other tablespoon of olive oil and sauté garlic until softened.
4. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper and sauté until tender, approx. 3 minutes.
5. Add marsala to deglaze pan and simmer a few minutes as it reduces.
6. Return chicken to pan and cook until heated through; add one tablespoon of butter into sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (307g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 130 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.5g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 113.9mg||35 %|
|Sodium 113mg||4 %|
|Potassium 525mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 9g|
|Protein 41.3g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 404
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe