1. Season chicken with salt and pepper and coat lightly with flour.
2. Heat 1 T olive oil and butter over medium-high heat and cook chicken until both sides are lightly browned, approx. 3-4 minutes, set aside on plate.
3. Add the other tablespoon of olive oil and sauté garlic until softened.
4. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper and sauté until tender, approx. 3 minutes.
5. Add marsala to deglaze pan and simmer a few minutes as it reduces.
6. Return chicken to pan and cook until heated through; add one tablespoon of butter into sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (307g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 130 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.5g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 113.9mg||35 %|
|Sodium 113mg||4 %|
|Potassium 525mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 9g|
|Protein 41.3g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 404
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.