1) Place onion in a small bowl; add water to cover. Let stand for 30 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
2) Arrange fish fillets in a single layer on a large plate lined with paper towels. Let stand, uncovered, in refrigerator for 1 hour (to allow surface to dry).
3) Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
4) Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water to 2 inches above potatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half. Combine potatoes, thyme, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a bowl, tossing to coat. Thread potatoes onto 4 (6-inch) skewers with cut sides facing out.
5) Combine onion, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, tomatoes, mint, capers, vinegar, and mustard in a bowl; toss gently. Set aside.
6) Sprinkle remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper evenly over fish. Place fish and potatoes, cut sides down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill potatoes 6 minutes without turning. Grill fish 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve fish with potatoes; top with tomato-onion relish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (214g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 65 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.2g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 418.4mg||14 %|
|Potassium 114.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 94
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!