Top-ranked recipe named "Hi-Fibre Sugarless Pancake Delights"
High in fibre, sugarless, high protein pancakes served with low-fat yoghurt and fresh fruit. Delicious alternative to pancakes with no nutritional benefits, great for diabetics.
(I use Natvia, a natural sweetner, which has a mere 85kJ (20.2 calories)/100g, and best of all - it contains no sugar!!! Amazing. Much better than other sweetners such as Splenda or Equal that may contain no sugar but are still loaded with calories!)
1) In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
2) In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, and sour cream together until well mixed.
3) Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture until well combined. Add more milk if the mixture is too thick for your liking.
4) Cook the pancake mix on a heated pan until golden brown.
5) Top with yogurt and chopped fresh fruit of your choice.
Use yogurt that is low in sugar and low GI, such as Nestle Soleil or Yoplait Forme yogurt.