1. Combine dry ingredients in bowl and set aside
2. Combine Sour Milk and Vanilla in cup
3. Cream Butter and Sugar together
4. Add eggs 1 at a time to sugar mixture
5. Alternately add dry ingredients and milk to mixture.
6. Mix well after each addition
7. Pour into a greased and floured 10 inch tube pan
8. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick or knife come out clean
9. Set pan on rack to cool
Butter Whiskey Sauce
1. Just before cake is finished baking combine sugar, water, and butter in sauce pan
2. Heat to just below boiling
3. Remove from heat and add whiskey to mixture.
4. Pour over hot cake and allow to soak in.
After cake cools remove pan and place on serving plate
Dust with Confectioner's sugar
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (178g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16|
|Calories from Fat: 169 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.8g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 99mg||30 %|
|Sodium 204.5mg||7 %|
|Potassium 60.3mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 130.9g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 130.2g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 699
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.