Ready in 40 minutes
Quick, easy and not your everyday fare.
1. Heat the 3/4 water (microwave is fine) and soak the shiitake mushroom caps.
2. Cut the chicken into cubes between 1/2" and 1".
3. Roughly chop the onion.
4. Heat the oil over medium heat and add chicken. Turn pieces after about 2 minutes. Cook until white on both sides.
5. Add onion and pepper flakes and sautee for about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
6. Take out shiitake caps, reserving the water. Remove the stems and slice.
7. Add shiitake caps, water, bouillon, cherry tomatoes (and juice). Cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
8. Stir in peanut butter. Cook for about 5 more minutes. Add sriracha sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
dufffyk 3y ago
Damondirksen 4y agoPretty good. I used thigh meat. I will make again, but maybe add a little more heat of some kind, and thicken the sauce more.
teeamarria 5y agoMy family loves peanut butter, but my kids didn't care for this recipe. It seemed to me like it was missing something and yes i followed the recipe exactly
Mgoblue 6y agoSpicy, easy and great peanut flavor!
ReneeM 8y ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
promfh 8y agoWhat a wonderful picture. I made it tonight. It was "Kiss the Cook" good! A definite favorite. I used thighs instead of breasts and they worked fine.
cajuntoast 8y agoKeeps well. Great served with rice or couscous. [I posted this recipe.]