1. Heat the 3/4 water (microwave is fine) and soak the shiitake mushroom caps.
2. Cut the chicken into cubes between 1/2" and 1".
3. Roughly chop the onion.
4. Heat the oil over medium heat and add chicken. Turn pieces after about 2 minutes. Cook until white on both sides.
5. Add onion and pepper flakes and sautee for about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
6. Take out shiitake caps, reserving the water. Remove the stems and slice.
7. Add shiitake caps, water, bouillon, cherry tomatoes (and juice). Cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
8. Stir in peanut butter. Cook for about 5 more minutes. Add sriracha sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (209g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 71 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.9g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 65mg||20 %|
|Sodium 159.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 494.7mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 5.7g|
|Protein 28.8g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 216
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe