haven't tried yet
For Cream Sauce:
1. Saute shallots and garlic in butter till transparent
2. De-glaze pan with vermouth
3. Add cream; bring to simmer and reduce by 1/3 or until slightly thickened.
4. Add lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
1. Saute mushrooms in butter about 1 minute.
2. Add scallops and continue cooking 2-3 minutes, just until flesh is opaque
3. Add cream sauce
4. Bring to simmer and cook 1 minute.
5. Arrange well drained noodles on a serving plate and top with scallops.
6. Garnish with Parmesan and parsley
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (319g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 363 (97%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.4g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.5g||128 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 106.8mg||33 %|
|Sodium 1160.7mg||40 %|
|Potassium 117.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.2g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 374
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.