1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a round cake pan or a 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together almond flour and protein powder.
3. Add in eggs, applesauce, vanilla, melted coconut oil and honey. Stir well until thoroughly combined. Fold in raspberries.
4. Pour batter evenly into the prepared pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool and cut into 8 slices.
5. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for several days, or wrap and store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (129g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 237 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.3g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.9g|
|Cholesterol 2.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 65.3mg||2 %|
|Potassium 472.2mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 11.3g|
|Protein 12.4g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 340
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!