1. In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water
2. Add milk, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, butter, salt and 2 1/2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
3. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
4. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
5. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
6. Cover and let rise in a wam place until doubled, about 1 hour
7. Punch dough down; divide in half.
8. Roll each half into an 18x8 inch retangle
9. Combine cinnamon and remining sugar; sprinkle over the dough
10. Roll up each rectangle from short side; pinch seam in seal
11. Place seam side down in two greased loaf pans
12. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 1/2 hours
13. Bake 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until golend brown and a toothpick inserted very deep into the center of the dough comes out clean (Be Sure of This)
14. Remove from pans and cool in wire racks
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (85g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 76 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.4g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 96.3mg||30 %|
|Sodium 39.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 77.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 26.5g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 193
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.