1. Mix flour, all of the spices and salt (if using) in small bowl. Sprinkle both sides of pork chopes with 1 tablespoon of the seasoned flour.
2. Cook pork chops in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until browned on both sides. Remove from skillet.
3. Add onion to skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
4. Add apples; cook and stir 2 minutes.
5. Stir in juice or cider, sugar and remaining seasoned flour until well mixed.
6. Return pork chops to skillet.
7. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until desired donness.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (333g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 180 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 137.3mg||42 %|
|Sodium 114.1mg||4 %|
|Potassium 837.8mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 22.8g|
|Protein 41.9g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 453
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.