1. Sift dry ingredients together.
2. Blend eggs, milk and shortening together.
3. Add dry ingredients all at once with egg mixture and mix just till moist.
4. Stir in apple. Drop apple mixture from Tablespoon into deep fryer. Fry at 375 degree till puffy and golden...3 or 4 minutes.
5. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with confectioners sugar
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (37g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.8mg||0 %|
|Sodium 367.3mg||13 %|
|Potassium 38.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 8.1g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 40
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.