A nice savory dish with only 330 calories per serving!
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg. F
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add artichokes, pine nuts and garlic. Cook while stirring about 5 minutes or until ingredients start to brown. Transfer to a large bowl and add ricotta 1 C mozzzarella, 1 T basil, egg and salt.
3. Sauce: In a medium saucepan, whisk together broth and flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Cook over medium heat while stirring until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat and add 1 tsp. basil.
4. Pour 1 C sauce into a lightly greased 3 quart (9 x 13) baking dish. Top with 3 lasagne noodles. Spread about 1 1/3 C ricotta mixture over noodles. Top with 2/3 C sauce and 1/3 C mozzarella cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients twice. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle paprika lightly for appearance.
5. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until heated through and top is light brown. Let stand about 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with tomato and parsley if desired.
I'm making it for a friends birthday and taking Yellow Tail Riesling wine!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (158g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 129 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.3g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 59.6mg||18 %|
|Sodium 475.5mg||16 %|
|Potassium 117.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 8.4g|
|Protein 16.1g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 228
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.