1. Heat 1tbsp of oil in a medium-sized saucepan, over medium, heat. Fry the garlic, ginger, lemongrass, and 1/2 of the chilli for 1 min.
2. Add the chicken and brown all over.
3. Add the mushrooms, soy or tamari sauce, and fish sauce (if using). Stir well, add the stock, and bring to the boil.
4. Add the pan choi and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Add the spring onions, bean sprouts, and heat through.
6. Serve topped with coriander, the remaining chilli, and a few optional wedges of lime.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (813g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 225 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.9g|
|Cholesterol 90.2mg||28 %|
|Sodium 1160.2mg||40 %|
|Potassium 1371.3mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 25.8g|
|Protein 36.5g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 482
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!